Wednesday 21 March 2012

Eyelashes.

Hello everyone.




Here Mummy is trying to take pictures specifically of my eyelashes!! Every single person who meets me for the first time comments on how long and beautiful my eyelashes are.


Mummy and Daddy remember people saying this about my big sister but no one else is able to remember thinking this but they believe that big sister does still have beautiful eyelashes but that they are more noticeable on a baby.


One nice lady told my Mummy that with eyelashes like mine, i will be able to use them to my advantage when i am older but i don't know what she might have meant.


So let me know what you think... Mummy's photography skills haven't helped much here but i'd love to know what you think of my eyelashes.

ShowOff Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment