Thursday 8 December 2011

Beautiful BabyTales

Hi all.

My name is Fearne and I am 6 months old today. I have decided to start a blog to tell you about all the great things I'm learning to do and all the great things i am learning about, the amazing world around me and of course all the wonderful toys I am beginning to play with.

Let me tell you a bit about my family. I have an older sister who will be 3 in January. I think she really likes me as she cuddles me and gives me lots and lots of kisses. She does, however, not always like me playing with certain toys so she makes me cry sometimes when she snatches them away from me.

My Mummy is really nice to me. She is always blowing raspberries on my tummy. I've heard her talking to Daddy about her job as a teacher, although i don't know what that means yet. My Mummy likes to talk and talk and talk!! I think she will probably write a couple of  posts of her own on here when i let her!!

My Daddy is the best. He goes out the door every morning but when he walks back in later in the day, he always makes me smile and normally he picks me up and starts trying to eat my belly. Maybe he is hungry? He talks to Mummy about his day at school, although I am still trying to learn what that means.

I am looking forward to sharing with you all of my 'firsts'. One of the first big ones happened to me today. I woke up last night with my mouth hurting but luckily Mummy and Daddy came and gave me a cuddle. This morning Mummy stuck one of her fingers in my mouth then got all excited and rang Daddy to tell him that she'd found that my first two teeth had cut through. She then told my sister that it means i can start chewing things like cheese and cucumber soon which sounds exciting. I'll let you know how that goes!!

Until the next time - Fearne.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the club Fearne! I think you will really enjoy this adventure of recording your milestones! Have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fearne *peekaboo*!
    Great to find your blog little lady - I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete