Saturday 4 February 2012

Food, glorious food! (part 2!)

Guess what i have discovered? That food really is glorious!!! I am really enjoying food now. It took me a while to work out how to move it to the back of my mouth rather than spitting it out but as soon as i grasped that i was away.

Now i can't get the food in quick enough. Mummy now gives me finger food at every meal as i really enjoy feeding myself and because she is kind enough to do that i let her give me the rest of my meal from a spoon.

I have tried such a huge variety of things. Today i had scrambled egg for the first time and chicken and leek pie for dinner. Mummy and Daddy have an Annabel Karmel weaning book and Mummy seems very happy with the recipes in there. I heard her and Daddy talking and they have decided to cook the whole family a meal from the book each night so that they can freeze extra portions for me. Isn't that a great idea. Big sister is not happy though. She is refusing to try any meals she is not familar with or that have ingredients that are mixed together but i can't work out why as i think it is all delicious. She is missing out on so much so i will have to talk to her about it once i learn to talk, that's if Mummy and Daddy haven't managed to persuade her to try more foods before then. :)

Look how clever I am now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment